Use the form below to apply for your NCard online. Before you begin, please read
the photo requirements thoroughly
to ensure that the file you send will be accepted.
- For online applications, you can upload a photo from a digital camera, smartphone or scanner.
For mail-in applications, send us a 3"x5" matte finish photo.
- The picture must be a current head and shoulder (portrait) shot.
- Your face must be clearly visible and facing forward--no profile shots, sunglasses, or hats.
- The photo must be in color.
- You must be the only person in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes can be worn.
- The photograph must have a uniform white or light blue colored background.
- Nothing can be touching the face such as hands, props or other distractions.
- The file must be less than 1MB in size.
Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. You will be notified by email
if the photo you supplied was not accepted.
To ensure the file is less than 1 MB when using an iPhone, follow these steps after taking the photo:
- Fill in the four form fields below.
- Click Choose File and select the photo from your photo library.
- The image size will appear at the bottom of the photo. Click Actual Size and select Small (under 1 MB).
- Choose and Submit.
||No goofy photos
||No hats or sunglasses
Pick Up Requirements
The NCard Office will notify individuals by email when the NCard is ready. An email will be sent when the NCard is ready for pick up.
- NCard holders must have been accepted and/or hired at the university before an NCard can be made.
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID. This ID can be issued by federal, state or local government agencies and must include a photograph, name, and date of birth; such as a driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- If this is a first student card, no fee will be collected at pick up, but will be billed to your student bill. If this is a replacement card, the issuance fee can be billed to your Student Accounts bill by using the NCard account for payment.