Use the form below to apply for your NCard online. Before you begin, please read
the photo requirements thoroughly
to ensure that the file you send will be accepted.
- For online applications, you can upload a photo from a digital camera, smartphone or scanner.
For mail-in applications, send us a 3"x5" matte finish photo.
- The picture must be a current head and shoulder (portrait) shot.
- Your face must be clearly visible and facing forward--no profile shots, sunglasses, or hats.
- The photo must be in color.
- You must be the only person in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes can be worn.
- The photograph must have a uniform white or light blue colored background.
- Nothing can be touching the face such as hands, props or other distractions.
- The file must be less than 1MB in size.
Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. You will be notified by email
if the photo you supplied was not accepted.
||No goofy photos
||No hats or sunglasses
Pick Up Requirements
The NCard Office will notify you by email when your NCard is ready.
- You must have been accepted and/or hired at UNL before your card can be made.
- Please bring a government issued photo ID. This ID can be issued by federal, state,
or local government agencies provided it contains a photograph, name, and date of
birth such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- If this is your first student card, no fee will be collected at pick up. The $15.00
issuance fee will appear on your Student Accounts Consolidated Bill.